To blend spirit in Dx5 from two different Bulk Spirit sources, start on the Batch Details for the spirit active in Bulk Processing. Users can access Batch Details by clicking the underlined Batch Type name of their active Batch from the Operations > Overview page:
From the Batch Details page:
- Navigate to Batch Actions > Add Spirit
- On the Add Spirit form, enter the Date/Time of spirit addition.
- Destination Stage and Destination Batch Type fields should be grayed out - entering the Add Spirit form through Batch Actions already selects the appropriate Stage/Batch Type for users.
- In the Add From Vessel drop-down, select the active Batch in Bulk Production, Bulk Storage or Bulk Processing to add to your current Processing batch.
- Enter the exact Volume of spirit addition, or click "Add Entire Contents" to add all spirit held in the Vessel selected.
- To Add Spirit from another source, click "+Add Another Source"
- Confirm the Added Volume and click Add Spirit on the right side of the form to commit the action.
Once spirit has been added, the Batch will accurately reflect the newly combined Volume/Alcohol Content. The Batch Type will not change after spirit is added; the Batch Type of the active spirit which was added to should remain on the Batch. To update the Batch Type, simply navigate to Batch Actions > Edit and select the appropriate Batch Type for your Blended Spirit from the list.