DISTILL x 5 users now have the ability to edit the name/number displaying with any empty Storage or Processing barrel which has been previously filled, harvested and named in Dx5 ahead of the barrel's next system fill.
To edit an empty barrel name:
- Navigate to Operations > Storage or Operations > Processing (if Processing barrels are enabled in your Dx5 system) and click the Barrels tab.
- From the Barrels table below, click the Empty tab. Users may find it most helpful to search the Empty Barrel table using the List View Option - see screenshot for details:
- Use the Generation Filter or Search Box in the right corner of the Empty Barrel table to locate the barrel requiring an edit. Note: users will have to edit barrel names/numbers individually - the Bulk Edit form does not allow for bulk changes to individual barrel names/numbers.
- Click the gold Barrel # to enter the Barrel Details page, then select Edit Barrel from the top right corner:
- The Barrel Edit form allows users to revise the following fields:
- Barrel Number – can include any combination of numbers, letters, special characters (except accent marks).
- Use Count – barrel generation/number of times barrel has been filled previously. A "0" indicates a New/1st use Barrel. If a change is needed to represent a past fill/harvest outside of Dx5, a whole number must be entered here (example: "1" or "2"; fractional values such as "1.5" are not accepted).
- Click Update Barrel to save changes.
Note: editing a new, empty barrel number will designate that barrel as a "Pre-Existing (Named) Barrel" in Dx5. As a general rule any barrel with a name/number, regardless of generation, will appear in the list of available barrels on the "Fill Pre-Existing (Named) Barrels" option. Only brand new to Dx5, unnamed barrels will be available in the "Fill New (Unnamed) Barrels" form.