Dx5 Inventory Items can be deleted once users deplete all inventory quantity and decide that the item will no longer be used.
To Deactivate an Inventory Item:
- Navigate to Inventory > Overview and click the Gold Item Name to enter it's Item Details page.
- From the Item Details page, select Item Actions > Deactivate Item:
- Dx5 will inform users if the Item is attached to any Dx5 Recipes or Finished Products ahead of Deactivation:
- If Item attachments are recognized, users should navigate to the applicable Dx5 Recipe/Finished Product to remove the attachment before Deactivation.
- If no attachments are recognized, users can simply click the box within the form to confirm Deactivation, then select Deactivate Item: