To add empty Barrels to DISTILL x 5:
- Navigate to any Operations stage overview (Overview, Production, Storage, Processing).
- From the top right corner, click Barrel Actions - + Add Empty Barrels.
- Select the date and time of addition.
- Choose Barrel Kind from list of existing Barrel Profiles.
- Choose Barrel Size from list of associated sizes within your selected Barrel Profile.
- Select the accurate Generation Use from the drop-down menu (how many times the barrel has been filled before). For brand new Barrels, select 1st Use (Virgin) from the menu.
- Enter current on-hand inventory in the Count field.
- Click Save Barrels to complete and save Barrel inventory.
For a video walkthrough on this process, click here.
For information on how empty barrels are categorized in Dx5, view our video on Pre-existing (Named) vs. New (Unnamed Barrels)