In an effort to further streamline the process of filing monthly reports, DISTILL x 5 now offers a Google Chrome Extension to assist users in copying TTB Monthly Reports of Operations reporting data directly into Pay.gov. Please note that in order to use this feature, you must already have a TTB account with Pay.gov (see "Troubleshooting" section below for help creating a TTB Pay.gov account) and you must use Google Chrome web browser, which can be found at https://www.google.com/chrome/
First, install the Pay.gov + Dx5 extension from the Google Chrome Web Store:
- Follow this link to install the extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/paygov-%20-dx5/eelencmlnmkdnpkengkcfhddkckdgjlm
- Click the "Add to Chrome" button
- Click "Add Extension"
Once installed, a Fx5 button will appear in your Google Chrome toolbar:
To copy your Production, Storage, and Processing report data into Pay.gov:
- In DISTILL x 5, navigate to Reports > Taxes and Reports
- Select the month/year to file
- Review your report data and check for accuracy
- While viewing your Production Report, click the Fx5 button in your Chrome toolbar.
- Click Copy Production Report (Repeat for your Storage and Processing Reports)
- Log into Pay.gov
- Open your Production Report
- Click the Fx5 button in your Chrome toolbar
- Click Paste Production Report (Note: You may need to select "Next Page" at the bottom and re-paste the data from the Pay.gov Dx5 Chrome Extension for all data to populate)
- Review the pasted data for accuracy (you are liable for any inaccuracies!)
- Save your Federal Report by clicking "Continue" and repeat the steps above for your Storage and Processing reports.
**IMPORTANT: If you are duplicating your previous month's report in Pay.gov, you will need to "Zero Out" all of the existing values and then select Paste Report. If you do not "Zero Out" these fields our Copy and Paste function will NOT replace the existing value(s) with a "0".
- If you find that the extension is not recognizing Pay.gov, please remove the "www." from the URL or click this link to log in: https://pay.gov/public/
- Additional information for creating a TTB Pay.gov account: https://www.ttb.gov/what-we-do/taxes-and-filing/pay-gov
- If you have any other issues with the extension, please take screenshots and send them to the FIVE x 5 support using the Support widget in your system.