On occasion, clearing your web browser's cache is necessary to experience full functionality of the system. Use the following instructions to clear cache:
If using Windows/PC:
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- Additionally, users using Chrome can open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and do a hard refresh automatically.
If using a Mac:
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
- Mac - Cmd + Shift + R
- PC - Ctrl + F5
Please sign in to leave a comment.