This action in DISTILL x 5 will help users add or remove finished product in their system and ensure it gets logged properly for reporting purposes. To adjust your finished product quantity:
- Navigate to Inventory / Overview
- Find the product in question and click the blue arrow at the end of the row
- Click Adjust Quantity
- Choose the Tax Status of the product (Bonded or Tax Paid)
- Choose the Adjustment Type (Addition or Depletion)
- Enter the quantity by which you are adjusting the product
- Under the Reason dropdown, select the reason for the product adjustment. Reasons include:
- Received (Bottled Spirit Received In-Bond)
- Inventory Overages
- Transferred in Bond
- Withdrawn Free of Tax - For US Hospital, Scientific or Educational Use
- Withdrawn Without Payment of Tax - For Addition to Wine
- For Exportation, Vessels & Aircraft, & Transfer to CBW
- Withdrawn for Research, Development or Testing
- Dumped for Further Processing
- Recorded Losses
- Inventory Shortages
- Fill out the rest of the form (Note that the form is dynamic and will change based on the reason selected above).
- Click Perform Adjustment when finished.
Please sign in to leave a comment.