Shipments of bottled product to domestic customers (customers in the same country as the source distillery) are nearly identical to tax-paid shipments completed via the Fulfillment / Orders section of DISTILL x 5. Please keep in mind that although these orders are captured and reported by Dx5, the burden is on the user to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
To create an order:
- Navigate to Fulfillment / Bonded
- To the upper left, click the + Add New Bonded Order button
- Fill out the appropriate details, making sure to select Auto-Generate PO if you are not uploading your own. Note that only customers in the same country as the distillery will display in the Customer dropdown.
- Click Add Order
- The order will appear in your Pending Orders on the Bonded Order Overview screen.
- When ready, use the Quick Actions arrows on the right, and select Change Status to mark the order as Shipped.
All normal workflows for orders are available for Bonded Shipments, including cancelling post-shipment. These orders are compiled as Withdrawn In Bond on US federal Processing Pt. 2, and in the Withdrawn In Bond table in itemized tables, and in the relevant areas for international reports.