To Edit Supplier Details or Deactivate a Supplier Attachment on a Dx5 Raw Material/Supply:
- Navigate to Inventory > Overview.
- From either the Raw Materials or Supplies tab, locate the Inventory Item in need of a Supplier Edit and click the Gold Item Name.
- Navigate to the Supplier area of the Inventory Item's Overview page. Select the blue arrows to the right of the Supplier Name, and choose to either Edit or Deactivate the Supplier's attachment to this Inventory Item:
- If performing an Edit, correct the relevant details ensuring Required Fields (Item Size, Supplier, and Default Cost/Unit) are complete. Click Save Supplier to store changes.
- If Deactivating a Supplier Attachment, simply confirm the deactivation when prompted to remove.
Note: An additional resource on attaching a new Supplier to an Inventory Item can be viewed here: Inventory: Add Supplier to Item (Read Time: 1 min).