Note: An order can only be updated if new, or pending. For a video on cancelling a shipped purchase order, please see this article.
To change the order items, prices, quantity, etc.:
- To add items to the order
- Under Order Actions, click the button to Add Items to order
- Choose product, size, quantity, etc. and Add to Order
- If ready to ship, follow standard process
- To change the quantity of an item on the order
- Find the item with the incorrect quantity; click the blue arrow to the right of that item name and click the pencil icon for Change Count/Price
- Change to the correct details and click the button to Update
- To remove items
- Find the item that needs to be removed; click the blue arrow to the right of that item name then click Remove Item
- You will be prompted to confirm the removal of the item, select OK to confirm, or Cancel to keep the item
To ship this order out once it is correct, select Order Actions, then click Change Status, then mark the order as shipped, this will deplete your inventory accordingly.