When you are ready to run a bottling in Dx5, navigate to the batch to be bottled and follow the steps below:
- Click the Batch Actions menu at the top right, then the button to "Begin Bottling".
- If you would like to enter Projected Results to Pre-Print Case Labels:
- Enter the appropriate details for this bottling run
- Leave the "Pre-Print Case Labels" box checked
- Enter the number of units (bottles or cases) you're expecting from this run, and the starting case number for each variant. Checking "Use Entire Contents" will auto-generate the expected number of units based on the entire tank volume.
- Click the button to Begin Bottling
- Case labels may be accessed by either:
- Clicking the dual blue arrows to the right of the Bottling Batch Name/Num from the Bottling Results overview page, then selecting "Print Case Labels"
- Or by navigating to Processing > Bottling Results and clicking the hyperlink for your Bottling Batch Name/Num, then hovering over the single white arrow to the right of your Size Overview table
- To complete a Pending bottling, either:
- Navigate back to the source batch, then select Batch Actions > Complete Bottling, or
- From the Bottling Results page, click the dual blue arrows to the right of the Pending bottling run and select "Complete".
- To start and Complete a bottling at once:
- Follow the instructions above, but uncheck the "Pre-Print Case Labels" box.
- This action will assign the Bottling Run as "Complete" upon confirmation and save of bottling details.
- To run proof and fill tests:
- Within the Bottling Records overview page (Operations > Processing > Bottling Records), click on the dual blue arrows to the right of the desired Bottling Run and select "Run Fill Test".
- Users can also run fill tests within the Bottling Details by clicking on the gold hyperlinked Bottling Name/Number, navigating to Bottling Actions > Run Fill Test. Completed Fill Tests will be accessible within the Bottling Details page for each run.
For video resources on bottling operations within Dx5, check out the following videos:
- Video: Enter Pending Bottling Run
- Video: Run Fill/Proof Test
- Video: Complete Bottling
Please sign in to leave a comment.