This action addresses the need to empty already-bottled spirit back into your distillery to be manipulated or to run the spirit through the still again. This is reported in both Part I and Part II of the Processing report.
- Navigate to Inventory > Overview
- Find the product in question and click the blue arrow at the end of the row
- Click Adjust Quantity
- Fill in the appropriate details, marking this action as a Depletion of Bonded product
- Identify the reason for the depletion as "Dumped for Further Processing"
- Choose the vessel into which this spirit will be dumped and fill in the new batch details
- Click Perform Adjustment
Note: If the selected vessel is not empty, you will be restricted to the batch type of the spirit in that vessel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.