Note: This issue could arise in parts II (2), III (3), or IV (4) of the Production report, though these transactions usually track appropriately in Part I (1).
To track your spirit through all parts of the Production report, each source Batch Type must have a reporting category established where applicable within the operational stages of the Production report. To make sure that everything is recording in the system as it should be:
- Navigate to Operations > Setup and click the tab for Batch Types
- Locate the Batch Type in question and click the dual blue arrows at the far right of the Batch Type
- Click the pencil icon to Edit
- Under the section for Bulk Production, confirm that all necessary boxes are checked
- If Spirit 190º or More, check the box and identify the material kind
- If Whiskey, check the box and identify the kind and cooperage used
- If Brandy, check the box and identify the brandy kind
- Click to Save Batch Type
Best Practice: Ensure that your spirit is recorded correctly through every step of the production process! Check your selections in the spirit reporting drop down menus while you solve this problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.