Note: If case labels are not populating/available for a given bottling run, please follow these directions to correct the issue. Additionally, by following these steps you may bottle by case, rather than bottle count.
- Navigate to Operations > Setup and click the tab for Finished Products
- Find the finished product needing a case storage profile, click the blue arrow at the end of the row, then click the button to Add Storage
- Choose an Item Size to be associated with the case, and set Container to Case, then specify the number of bottles per case to set case size
- If the product inventory should be displayed by case, rather than individual bottle, check the box for Is Default?
- Click the button to Save Storage Profile
For a video on this process, click here.