To track your items by storage containers, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Inventory > Overview and click the tab for Supplies and/or Raw Materials
- Find the item needing a storage profile, click the Item Name
- Click Item Actions > Add Storage
- Choose the Item Size-STD, then set the Container Unit Type, then specify the number of units per container
- If the product inventory should be displayed by the newly created storage profile, rather than by the individual unit of measurement, check the box for Is Default?
- Click the button to Save Storage Profile