You can undo Quick Completed distillation runs by restoring the batch and recalibrating the vessel.
- Navigate to Operations - Batch History and filter the view to Distillation
- Find the batch that wasn't correctly collected, click the blue arrow at the end of the row and select Restore to Vessel
This will put the batch back into the still, though it won't restore actual volume. To restore volume:
- Navigate to Operations - Batch History
- Find the applicable batch and click the orange hyperlinked Batch Name
- Navigate to Batch Actions - Recalibrate and set the volume to the total batch volume, less any accurate transfers that were completed initially
Note: The total needs to be at least as much (in wine gallons) as what you're transferring out.
To view a video resource on Mid-Run Collections, Readings and Complete Distillation processes, click here.