Note: For a video on cancelling a shipped purchase order, please see this article.
- Navigate to Fulfillment > Orders
- Click the tab for Shipped Orders and find the appropriate order, then select into the order by clicking the Order Name/Number
- Click Order Actions in the top right of the page, then click Change Status
- Check the option for Cancelled then click Change Status, this will return the shipped product to inventory and will move the order to the Cancelled Orders tab
- Select the Canceled Orders tab, then select your order
- Find the line item that needs to be adjusted or removed, then click the blue arrow to the right of that item, then select Change Count/Price to edit the item, or select Remove Item*
- Click Update to save the changes
To ship this order after it has been corrected, click the Canceled Orders tab, open the order, then click Order Actions, then select Change Status to mark the order as shipped, your inventory will deplete accordingly.
*New items can only be added to orders that are listed as new, or pending. To add new items, update the status on the order to one of those two statuses.
Please sign in to leave a comment.