This information is to create a new tour package; for information on how to modify an existing tour package, read this article.
Note: In order to schedule paid tours, a payment gateway must be set up. For information on how to create a tour package, read this article.
- Navigate to Admin / Tours
- At the top right, click the button for + Add Package
- Fill out the appropriate details
- The Tour Package Name will be the identifying name seen by customers, while the Abbreviation will be for internal use only
- Price should be entered with 0 or 2 decimals; if the tour is free, leave the field blank
- If this a private tour, check the appropriate box; this will restrict the tour to visitors with the provided PIN
- Package Description should be a very brief explanation of the tour (i.e. duration of tour, basic details)
- Package Details may include more information about the package (i.e. specific features, bonuses, inclusions, etc.)
- Upload an image if appropriate
- If a coupon is offered, enter the information at the bottom. Visitors will be given the option to enter a coupon code when booking. Coupons may be offered in percent or dollars off; Dx5 will calculate the final cost for visitors.
- Click Add Tour Package