Dx5 Users with the Local System Admin Role assigned have the ability to temporarily Revoke or permanently Remove DISTILL x 5 User Access at any time.
To Revoke or Remove Dx5 User access:
- Navigate to Admin > Users & Roles
- Locate the Dx5 User in the Users list you need to edit Access for, and click the dual blue arrows to the far right of their credentials:
- Select Remove User to remove the User's Access from the system completely and permanently. Take this action when a User leaves a business and will not need Dx5 Access back in the future.
- Select Revoke Access to temporarily remove User Access which can be restored later.
- Revoked Users appear in their own list within Users & Roles; to restore Revoked Access simply click the dual blue arrows next to the User info, and select Restore Access.
Note: Removed Users who need access back in the future will have to be rebuilt by a Dx5 Local System Admin. For guidance on adding New Dx5 Users, review this short video: Admin: Add New User (Video).