To enable Barrels in the Processing Account in Dx5:
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings
- Select the orange Change Settings button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section, and locate the Allow Barrels in Processing drop-down menu and switch to Yes (if currently set to No):
- Click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Note: Only Dx5 users with the Local System Admin Role assigned can access the above feature. Users with questions about their Dx5 Roles should reach out directly to their Dx5 Local System Admin(s) for more details.
To enable existing Dx5 Batch Types for Processing Barrel activities:
- Navigate to Operations > Setup > Batch Types
- Locate the applicable Dx5 Batch Type, then click the blue arrows to the right to reveal and select the Edit feature:
- On the Edit page, enable the Batch Type in the Processing account (if its not already enabled here), then select the box next to Processing Barrels to enable the Batch Type for use in this stage:
- Click Save Batch Type
To Fill Barrels in Processing:
- Navigate to Operations > Overview
- Under Barrel Actions, at the top right, select Fill New (Unnamed) Barrel or Fill Pre-existing (Named) Barrels as applicable
- Select Processing Barrels when asked to Choose Destination Vessel Stage:
- Enter applicable details to complete the remainder of the Fill Barrels form, and select Fill Barrels when finished.