Note: When reorder quantities are set, users set to receive low inventory alerts will receive emails alerting them to counts below a given threshold; these items will also display on the Dashboard when below the set count. A low inventory alert may be set for any product in Inventory.
- Navigate to Inventory > Overview and find the tab of the item for which you need to set reorder quantities and alerts
- Click the orange hyperlinked item name/size
- Under Item Actions, at the top right, click the pencil icon to Edit Reorder Info
- Specify the inventory threshold for alerts, and choose appropriate storage profile (unit)
- Select one or more users to receive low inventory alerts; utilize Ctrl+Click to select multiple users
- Submit changes