In order to have supplies deplete automatically during a bottling run, make sure you have attached supplies to a finished product or case size. Attaching supplies is critical for making sure batch costing and finished product average unit costs are calculated properly.
- Navigate to Inventory > Overview
- Click the blue arrow to the end of the row and click the paperclip icon to Attach Supplies
- Fill out the appropriate details:
- From the drop-down menu, select the Item Size to which this supply should be attached
- Supply Count refers to the quantity of supplies to be attached
- Item Count refers to the number of individual bottles (not a case)
- Note: If attaching one unit of a given supply to a case of spirit, be sure to attach 1 Supply Count to 6 Item Count; when bottling cases, the system will effectively divide that supply among those six bottles.
- Click Attach Supplies
Note: Any inventory item being attached to multiple Finished Product size will have to be attached to each size individually.
To view a video resource on this process, click here.