Note: To schedule a tour, a tour package must first be created. For information on how to create a tour package, click here.
- Navigate to Admin - Tours
- At the top right, click the button for + Add Schedule
- Enter the starting date for the tour and the time at which the tour will occur. Note: If the tour is offered at multiple times, you must create a schedule for each time slot.
- Maximum Spots on Tour refers to grand total of visitors; space may be reserved for different packages offered in a single scheduled tour (i.e. free, paid, premium, etc.)
- If the tour is to recur weekly, check the corresponding box; use the CTRL key to select multiple days. Note: If Repeat Until Date is set, the selected date will be the first day the tour does not occur.
- Select the tour packages to be on this schedule; multiple packages may be selected and limited to a set number of spots.
- Click Update Tour Schedule
If the total number of limited spots (for all tours) does not equal the Maximum Spots on Tour, the lower of the two will be shown as the available limit.