Note: For a video on cutting batches with water, please see this article.
- Navigate to Operations / Overview
- Access the Batch Actions menu
- Click the icon for the appropriate vessel, then the arrow in the lower left corner
- Click the name of the vessel, then the Batch Actions button at the top right
- Click the scissors icon for Cut/Cut Batch
- Select the checkbox for Auto-Calculate End Measures to allow Dx5 to calculate the end volume to maintain proof gallon consistency
- Enter the desired End Proof of this cut
- Add the amount of water added to the batch
Note: The amount of water added does not affect proof gallons, and therefore is for internal use only. Errors made here will not affect TTB reporting, as Ending Proof and Ending Volume records are those necessary to maintain proof gallons.