- New Way to Log Distillation Collections - We are excited to announce the latest addition to distillation collections! Now users can choose how they record the distillate they collect. Users will now see an option for Gauge Type! This option will default to 'Destination Volume' which is the behavior Dx5 users are already accustomed to. If you wish, users can now select 'Collection Volume' which allows you to enter the amount of spirit collected, rather than the destination batch's final volume. We hope this adds more flexibility to your workflow! For more information, please see: Production: Make a Distillation Collection
- Better Report Support for USVI - We've added some logic to help distillers in the USVI get better batch and reporting data in their Dx5 system.
- Mash and Fermentation Updates - Users can now combine mashes and/or fermentations together to more accurately match the fun fermentation processes our creative users are cooking up!
- Update to Batch Details History - We've added minor tweaks to show more details in the Batch History table when viewing a Batch Details page.
- Custom Metrics - Previously, marking metrics/readings as Required would only require those in early stages of production. We've extended this logic to force users to log required metrics/readings before they can move batches forward. We subsequently fixed a bug resulting from this update (sorry about that!)
- Barrel Generation is now Use Count - We've been working to update how we track and display barrel generation all over Dx5 to offer better information to our customers. What was once "Barrel Generation" will be displayed as Barrel Use Count to help mitigate confusion when searching through full and empty barrels. We fixed a few bugs while we were in there!
- Bottling Run Undo Issues - We fixed an issue where undoing a bottling run would sometimes return too many of an attached supply.
- Mash/Cook Produced Ops Report - We fixed an issue where undone transfers would appear in this report. It now shows the data as intended!
- Minor UI updates to Operations > Overview
As always, we appreciate your patience and partnership as we continue to make our products the best they can be. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Cheers!