We're thrilled to announce our latest set of improvements and fixes that will enhance your DISTILL x 5 experience. Here's what's new:
- Raw Material Units - We've added the Metric Tonnes unit (weight = 1000 kg) for your convenience.
- Barrel Ownership Management - Introducing a new feature for managing barrel ownership. Now Dx5 users can apply ownership codes to their barrels for another level of traceability. Note: This is a paid feature available upon request. Please reach out to email@example.com if you'd like to add this to your Dx5 system!
- Many more under-the-hood changes to improve performance, security, and reliability of Dx5. We're also laying the foundation for some new features in the second half of 2023. Stay tuned for more!
- Harvest Barrels Form - We've resolved an issue where the form was timing out when selecting barrels. Now you can easily manage your harvest barrels without any interruptions.
- Xero Invoices - Previously, there was an issue with unit price when shipping orders in cases. This has been resolved, ensuring accurate invoicing for your transactions.
- QBO Invoices - Beginning sometime in June 2023, users based outside of the U.S. and Canada were experiencing issues posting invoices to their QBO system. This was due to some updates Intuit released around tax codes. We've updated our integration to better handle the various Tax Codes outside of the U.S. and Canada for a better experience.
- Finished Product Case Label Barcodes - UPC barcodes now produce the correct 12-digit codes when scanned, resolving any issues with barcode scanning capabilities.
As always, your feedback is essential to us, and we're committed to continuously improving DISTILL x 5 to meet your needs. Thank you for partnering with FIVE x 5. Cheers!