- Barrels: Batch Actions > Recalibration: Fixed an inconsistency in the recalibration process, ensuring that the 20% overfill setting is properly honored for barrels. The behavior is now consistent and reliable.
- More under-the-hood improvements to accommodate growing demands - we never want our growth to impact the service you have come to rely on!
- We've updated our update deployment process to ensure that users never need to worry about clearing cache to see the latest updates.
- Enhancements to offer better security, stability, and performance.
- Inventory Overview: The search box now functions properly, allowing you to effectively search for inactive finished products.
- Deactivated Finished Product Sizes: All relevant sizes of an item, including deactivated sizes, are now correctly displayed in the Inactive list.
- Federal Processing Reports: Addressed a bug that caused missing information in the address section of PDF exports. The plant number, "DSP-" prefix, and zip code are now included, ensuring accurate and complete report generation.
- Federal Excise Report: Added Report Period Dates to Bulk Spirit Sold (Tax Determined): The Federal Excise Report now includes the report period dates for bulk spirit sold to allow for easier determination of taxes due.
We are dedicated to providing you with a reliable and efficient platform. If you have any questions or require assistance, our support team is available to help. Thank you for your continued trust and support!