- Batch Costing/Inventory Warehouses: We fixed two bugs which were specific to users with multiple Inventory Warehouses and Batch Costing on in Dx5.
- Transfers between Inventory Warehouses which depleted one's inventory to 0 units was not creating a revaluation as expected to $0.
- Transfers between Inventory Warehouses which depleted one's inventory to 0 units was depleting Total Inventory Values in both Warehouses to $0, even when one Warehouse held inventory, based on the issue above.
- Repair to both of the above issues ensures that Total Inventory Values are transferring to new Inventory Warehouses as expected, and Warehouses depleted to 0 units also received a revaluation to $0.
- Systems which experienced Batch Costing issues due to these bugs also received a Dx5 system revaluation to correct costs assigned to Inventory Items effected. Transactions performed at incorrect costs were not retroactively corrected - users with any questions about this fix should email email@example.com.