- Australian Excise Reports: The "Quantity in Dutiable Units" value displayed prior to this release was a multiplication of the true LAL value we should have displayed - this has been resolved and LALs are calculating/displaying as expected now!
- Current Inventory Reports: Bulk Spirit batches active in the Post-Ferm Holding stage were omitted from Current Inventory Reports - a special thanks to our eagle-eyed users for catching this one! Active Batches in all operational stages should be tracking as expected on Dx5's Current Inventory Reports.
- Sales Orders: Users are now blocked from adding the same inventory item size to a Sales Order more than once.
- Example: if a user adds 10 units of their 750mL Bourbon Finished Product to a Sales Order when they create the order, they can not use "Add Items to Order" to add that exact Finished Product Size again.
- If a user needs to add more units of this same inventory item to their order, the original quantity added to the order should be edited rather than trying to attach the item size to the Sales Order again in duplicate.