- Bottling: Notes left on Pending Bottling Runs will now carry over to Completed Bottling Runs!
- Inventory Reorder Alerts: The system will no longer perform incredibly weird on displayed Reorder Lead Times saved in Weeks or Months. Reorder Alert Lead Times saved in Days, Weeks or Months will all display as expected.
- Bonded Receipts: Previously, Undos of Bonded Bulk Spirit Receipts entered into Dx5 with a volume unit which does not match the Batch volume unit was not restoring the correct volume quantity with the undo.
- In regular language, an Undo of a Bulk Spirit Receipt for 250 Gallons performed on a Batch set to display in Liters was not returning 250 Gallons to the batch. In some instances no volume was returned; in others too much volume was returned.
- Now, an Undo of a Bulk Spirit Receipt for 250 Gallons performed on a Batch set to display in Liters will return the correct volume of 250 Gallons (converted into Liters for display purposes, of course).
- Processing Barrels: In certain instances, the system was being overly restrictive with Processing Barrel harvests into Bulk Processing. We’ve removed the unnecessary restrictions and cleared the path for easier spirit Processing in Dx5!
- Australian Excise: We’ve updated AUS Excise Rates with correct duty rates for Brandy and Other spirits as of 2/1/21:
- Brandy: Updated from $81.16 to $81.89
- Other Spirit: Updated from $86.90 to $87.68
- Fulfillment Orders: Some Past Due Invoices were appearing as “0 Days Overdue” in the Past Due Invoices table – which is just a hyper-diligent way of saying “it’s due today”. We’ve made the system only look for Invoices that are 1+ days late to make your Bookkeepers’ lives easier.