Each quarter, proprietors of a DSP must take inventories of their Bulk Production, Bulk Storage, and Bulk Processing accounts, as noted in 27 CFR (sections linked below). Proprietors must also take semi-annual inventory of their Finished Product and Packaged Goods.
- Bulk Production: 27 CFR 19.312 - Physical inventories
- Bulk Storage: 27 CFR 19.333 - Physical inventories
- Bulk Processing: 27 CFR 19.371 - Inventories of wines and bulk spirits in processing
- Finished Product: 27 CFR 19.372 - Physical inventories of bottled and packaged spirits
- General Guidelines: 27 CFR 19.623 - Records of inventories
DISTILL x 5 users can create inventory reports that show bulk, barreled, and bottle spirit by navigating to Inventory / Reports and clicking Generate Current Report. Note: Generate Dated Report will not include bulk spirit quantities – this data must be captured live in the system.