Initializing your books is best done at the end of the month, when your processes have completed for the given month. Before the Fx5 Support Team initializes your reports you need to ensure that your on floor inventories align with your DISTILL x 5 inventories. The three areas that you need to check are:
- Tank Levels in Storage & Processing
- Finished Products
If the details of these areas match on floor inventories, alert the DISTILL x 5 Team at the end of the month and we will set these initial numbers. If items are missing or adjustments need to be made please follow the steps below:
- Setup Batches in your tanks
- Complete this by following the steps in the Set Up Existing Batch help article.
- Note: Date these batch setups in the month that is currently ending, not the month that is just beginning.
- Prepare the Barrel CSV and Send it to the Support Team:
- Fill Out the Barrel CSV.
- E-mail the completed Barrel CSV to the Support Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Note: You cannot Setup your Existing Filled Barrels in the system on your own. This can only be completed with the help of the Support Team.
- Navigate to Inventory / Overview and click the Finished Products tab
- Click the blue arrow at the end of the row for the desired finished product
- Choose the Adjust Quantity action
- Select Recalibration as the adjustment type and input the current end of month inventory count into the quantity field.
- Note: Date these transactions in the month that is currently ending, not the month that is just beginning.
- Note: If you are missing the finished product from your inventory completely, please follow the instructions in the Add a New Finished Product video
- Note: Please refrain from entering transaction data into the system during the following month until these books have been initialized.