To remove Finished Products as a donation/promo/comp, users will create an order in the same fashion they would a regular customer order, only utilizing the “Promos/Comp” or “Donations” sections under the Fulfillment tab instead. This helps to ensure reporting data is as accurate as possible.
To create a Promo/Comp or Donation order:
- Navigate to Fulfillment > Promo/Comps or Donations
- Either select “Add New Comp” or “Add New Donation” in the top right of the page
- Enter the Date/Time
- Check the Desired Ship Date box and enter the desired ship date
- Choose to either Create a New Customer or select an Existing Customer
- Enter the Order Number
- Either Upload an existing Order File or allow Dx5 to Auto-Generate Order File for you
- Select the Warehouse to remove items from, then assign Products to the order
- If you'd like to automatically perform a status change on this order, check the Change Order Status box to enter changes once order is saved
- Click Add Comp or Add Donation to save this order
Note: Promo/Comp/Donations will still need to be Shipped to remove inventory from your system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.