WARNING: Please only use Set Up Existing Batch during your initial phase or per the recommendation of the Support Team. This is recommended to ensure your tax reports are as accurate as possible, because this transaction will not be reflected on your Federal Reports.
- Navigate to Operations / Setup and click the Set Up Existing Batch button.
- Once in this form, fill out the required fields.
- Setup Date/Time can be today’s date to represent when you setup the batch in DISTILL x 5 or it can be the day this batch started in your distillery.
- Ensure that the Batch Type, Destination Stage, and Destination Vessel are all accurate
- Set the Volume and Alcohol to represent the current status of this batch.
- Ensure the units are correctly set for Volume and Alcohol Content
- Double check that the Batch Type is listed as the desired Reporting Category in Operations / Setup under the Batch Types tab, as this could cause your reports to look incorrect when we initialize books
- Double check your work to ensure the batch was set up with the correct details