DISTILL x 5's control state labels have been designed in accordance to the specifications required by the National Alcohol Beverage Control Association and are available for states that adhere to these requirements.
To add the information necessary to generate these labels:
- Navigate to Inventory - Overview and find the product going to a control state.
- Click the blue arrow to the right of the finished product, then click Edit Control State Info.
- Enter the appropriate details, and Save.
Once this information is entered, control state labels will be available for any past bottling.
To print these labels:
- Navigate to Operations - Processing and click the tab for Bottling Results
- Click the orange hyperlinked Bottling Name/Number
- Under Finished Size Counts, click the blue arrow to the right of the size count needing a case label
- Click the icon for Print Control State Case Labels
- This will open a PDF with two labels to a page, formatted for Avery 5126 labels.
Please note that these labels will only be available if the finished product size has a set case size.