Users are able to restore a previously completed batch back to an empty vessel by following the steps below:
- Navigate to Operations - Batch History and click the "Completed Batches" tab
- Find the Completed batch to be restored, and verify the source vessel is empty via Operations > Overview
- Click the dual blue arrows to the right of the vessel, then select "Restore to Vessel"
- Locate the newly activated Batch from Operations > Overview. From the Batch History table, you'll notice an "Undo" button next to the first action or two; please undo the following actions in order Active -> Complete, Dump and (if necessary) use Batch Actions > Recalibrate to get the batch to where it should be in volume and ABV. See note below on Recalibrating.
- Take necessary actions to complete/dump batch.
Note: Recalibrations do not log gains/losses in the Production account, but will for batches restored and recalibrated in Storage and Processing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.