Users can assign customer-specific pricing to populate on Fulfillment orders for Finished Products being sold/shipped to specific customers. To accomplish this:
- Navigate to Fulfillment > Customers
- Then click the Customer name in gold to access the details for the Customer you'd like to assign specific pricing for
- Find the Product that needs a pricing edit and click the blue arrow to the far right of the item details
- Then click the 'Edit Case Price' action.
- Override the existing case price with the price you'd like to charge this specific client, and click 'Submit' to save.
Notice upon creation of your next order to that customer that assigned customer-specific pricing is displayed within your order.